Birth: Tatabánya (Hungary) 1973/08/24.
Parents: Ilona Mohácsi (teacher), Miklós Noll (teacher)
Children: son Levente Szobi (1998/11/10), daughter Csenge Szobi (05/29/2001)
1979-1987: Primary School Zoltán Kodály, Tatabánya, Hungary
1987-1991: High School József Eötvös, Tata, Hungary
Eötvös Lóránd, Budapest, Hungary – Major: German (Diploma No.: XLIV-0616/91)
2004-2005: Maternidad La Luz midwifery school, El Paso Texas, USA
- Communications psychology (various classes)
- Computer programming (1/2 year), Technical College Gábor Dénes, Budapest, 1998
- Computer-controlled accounting (1/2 year), College of Business Administration, Budapest, 2000
- Doula-course, organized by the Alternatal Foundation for Undisturbed Birth, 2000
- AquaNatal® instructor certification, Comadres Institute, Florida, USA – 2002
- Obstetric nursing ˝ year academic + 160 hours clinical education, Medical College of the University of Debrecen, Hungary, 2001
- Massage (styles: thai, shaping-detoxifying) 2005-2006
- Prananadi (energy healing) level 1. 2006
- Tantra level 1, 2 2003-2006
- During university studies: private teaching of German language, translation
- 1995-2001 Siemens - Sysdata Kft. Budapest: translation, web-editing.
- Since 2000: activist of the Hungarian midwifery movement. Activities include:
§ Translation of the books Homeopathy in Obstetrics and Gynecology by Dr. Erwin Schlüren and Homeopathy for Pupils by Robert Radke from German into Hungarian,
§ Attending births as a doula (2001-2003),
§ Developing a website on childbirth – www.nandu.hu, since 1997
§ Founding member and international correspondent of the Hungarian Association of Independent Midwives (since April 2002),
§ Translation of Anne Frye’s Holistic Midwifery from English into Hungarian (currently in progress, to be finished early March 2004)
§ Co-founder (2002) and sub-editor of the Hungarian professional magazine „Midwives” – translations, publications.
§ Co-founder (2003) and Deputy Academic Director of the National Institution of Midwifery Education, Hungary
§ Founder and preceptor of the midwifery practice and Women's Circle "Holdudvar Bábaház" (2005) - website: http://holdudvar.babahaz.hu . Attending homebirths as a midwife.
§ Activist of The Week of Birth movement and regular speaker at the annual Week of Birth event series
§ Organizer and translator of training programs (e.g. AquaNatal instructor training 2004, 2006, various midwifery workshops and talks), co-organizer of conferences (e.g. International Midwifery Conference, Hungary 2002, 2003)
Foreign languages (native Hungarian):
- German: Bachelor’s degree
- English: fluent (working as a translator in various projects)
- Spanish: conversational level